Ethics in Research
- View Human Subjects Research Training: “Protecting Human Subjects”
- PDF titled PHRP. Reflect on History, Codes and Regulations, Respect for Persons, Beneficence and Justice.
- Explore the Research Clinic
Choose a vulnerable population and describe the ethical issues surrounding this population. What is the role of the Institutional Review Board (IRB) in protecting vulnerable populations? Should the population be considered for research? Why is it important to have diverse populations sampled in research?
National Institute of Health (2008). Protecting Human research participants. Retrieved from https://learn.americansentinel.edu/pluginfile.php/709455/course/section/110371/PHRP%20%282%29.pdf
- All submissions should have a title page and reference page.
- Utilize a minimum of two scholarly resources.
- Adhere to grammar, spelling and punctuation criteria.
- Adhere to APA compliance guidelines.
- Adhere to the chosen Submission Option for Delivery of Activity guidelines.
- 2 to 3-page paper. Include title and reference pages.
Note: Title and reference pages/slides do not count towards the count requirements.
Attachments areaPreview YouTube video Human Subjects Research Training: “Protecting Human Subjects” – Module 1ReplyReply allForward